Are you dependent on pain pills or other opiates?
Are you afraid it is taking over your life?
Do you find yourself spending more time and money than you would like on making sure you have enough?
You never saw yourself like this, never wanted to be like this, but now you feel trapped because of the withdrawals when you try to quit.
Because of the effects of opiates on the brain and body’s chemistry, the older you get and the more times you try to quit, the harder it becomes.
As a doctor who has worked with many patients on pain pills and heroin, I understand what you’re up against, and can help you quit once and for all.
Medication-Assisted Detox and Maintenance
There are many reasons to choose medication assistance with Buprenorphine or Suboxone to achieve your goals.
- Whether detox or maintenance, Buprenoprhine/Suboxone will assist or completely remove cravings and withdrawals.
- Buprenorphine/Suboxone is a medication stabilizes you quickly over 2-3 days.
- You can now focus on the things that are important to you and maintain your life, schooling, job and relationships while working towards getting off the medication.
- A slow medication-assisted detox also sets you up for success long-term. Medication stabilization with a slow taper is associated with better long-term success rates than abstinence-based programs or short detox treatments.
- Buprenorphine and Suboxone are medications that allow your body and brain to slowly come off of opiates in a way that keeps you comfortable and out of withdrawals. Whether you are looking for a short-term detox or a longer maintenance plan, Buprenorphine/Suboxone could just be your solution.
Benefits of Medication Assistance with Buprenorphine/Suboxone
- You don’t need to lose or leave your life to get out of the downward spiral
- You receive completely confidential care – does not need to go on your insurance record
- You can stabilize on the medication over the weekend and be at work or school on Monday feeling good and no longer preoccupied with pills or heroin
- It is affordable: appointment and medication for one month as little as
- Treatment plan is personalized to your life, values and goals
Many people fear they may never be able to get off the narcotics or heroin. There is hope for a full recovery, and I wish this for you!
Are you ready for it to be behind you?
Schedule your 30 minute office consultation with Dr. Aimie…